How Long Will My Child Like Piano Lessons?
“you have no way of knowing until you have a child of your own…”
- How do I know I’m choosing the right school/academy for my child?
- What does a good ___________ instructor look like?
- Is this something I should plan to invest in for the long haul? or is it a momentary thing?
With that said, I want to thank those of you who have put your trust in Musical Living Academy, our instructors, and myself because I now have a deeper appreciation for what that means.
Although questions number one and two can more easily be answered by research, word of mouth, and recommendations, the third question can be a lot more complex because it can involve answering:
- Is my child going to really like doing this?
- How long will my child like piano lessons? I don’t want to waste my money if he/she wants to quit in 3 months…
- How long should I wait before purchasing the proper instrument needed? It can be a good chunk of change
It saddens me to know that the fear of these unknowns will be a stumbling block to many families that would otherwise experience first hand the joy & enhancing benefits of music study.
I am proud to present to you an introductory piano program that helps remove those fears and gives your child the amazing opportunity to experience making music in a fun & unforgettable way!
a new piano program for kids ages 7-9 & 10-12!
Is my child really going to like this?
How long will my child like piano lessons?
How long should I wait before purchasing the proper instrument needed?
Realistically, a student should be given the proper instrument at home from day one so that he/she might have a true chance of feeling successful in his/her attempt. But, it is a completely logical desire to know whether the student will “stick to it” before making that purchase. I am convinced that you will not have any hesitation about this when you see that your child is loving it more and more each week!
At the end of the first semester, all families will be given the option to be transferred into private piano lessons with one of our fine instructors or the students can continue enjoying making music together for another semester!